The #eIDAS4all campaign, which aims at pushing forward the broad and fast adoption of electronic identification (eID) and trust services according to the eIDAS-Regulation, has started.
Now it is the time to ask crazy questions and contribute ideas, which might be helpful for supporting the adoption of eID and trust services.
- Is there a “silver bullet” or at least best practice for easy integration of eID and trust services into applications?
- Is there a “killer application” for eID and trust services?
- How can transparency and comparability with respect to eIDAS offerings be improved?
- How would an open ecosystem for secure digital identities look like in a global scale?
- Are there exceptional offerings within the eIDAS-Ecosystem which might be interesting for the members of the community?
- Are there any news with respect to eIDAS, which seem worth to be shared and discussed?